Bar # 153625Mr. Agha attended Seattle Pacific University before moving to California and earning his law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law. While in law school, he immersed himself in everything to do with the law: the school newspaper, legal research and writing, moot court and a judicial extension program.
After law school, Mr. Agha worked for a general civil litigation firm with emphasis in personal injury cases. Mr. Agha also worked as a research assistant for United States Department of Justice working directly for Chief United States Attorney for Southern District of California. The extensive experience he gained writing briefs on criminal matters, immigration issues and drug crimes gave him the confidence to open his own law firm. Over the years, in addition to handling hundreds of immigration-related matters, Maxwell Agha has handled many high-profile personal injury cases and has built one of the largest workers’ compensation practices in the San Diego area.While focusing much of the firm’s time, energy and resources on immigration law, his diverse law practice includes: Civil litigation in the area of personal injury, workers’ compensation law, consumer bankruptcy and family law. Mr. Agha has assisted thousands of personal injury victims and has recovered millions of dollars on their behalf.
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1988
- Seattle Pacific University, B.A., 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Consumers Attorneys
- Featured on CourtTV as a Result of His Successful Representation of Catastrophic Personal Injury Cases
- L.A. Daily Journal
- Imperial County Publications
- Court TV Testimonials as a Result of His Successful Representation of Catastrophic Personal Injury Cases